NADIR Training Courses
Training courses are provided by Nadir partners. They are open to every scientist/technician/student from European and non European Countries.
List of the courses
- Hands-on cell culture work and classical virological methods (18-20 September 2012).
- Intracellular detection of cytokines by flow cytometry (8-9 October 2012)
- Assessment of chicken T cell mediated immunity by flow cytometry (6 - 8 June 2012)
- Mice management (13 - 15 June-2012)
- How to perform challenge tests with Atlantic salmon, Seabass and Cod (Week 19-2012)
- Protein identification by peptide mass fingerprinting (PMF) using MALDI-ToF mass spectrometry and Mascot database mining (18 - 19 July 2012)
- Cryo IHC rapid diagnosis of Pestes des Petits Ruminants (PPR) (7 - 9 May 2012)