Laboratory (ies) involved: Lerapp Research Laboratory on Poultry, Swine and Fish
Head of Swine Confined Facilities Department
Activities and services
Protected experimental rooms for challenges
Description of the access to provide
- Experimental unit: 4 isolated rooms in each independent block
- EOPS, SPF piglets
- Monitoring by a staff of skills technicians, working in collaboration with the visiting team representatives
- Time unit: 1 month
- N° of access to provide:4
- Facility unavailable on 2010
NUMBER of participants accepted:
2-4 : to be discussed case by case
Travel and subsistence costs
Reimbursement according to ANSESinternal rules.
Conditions of participant involvement
After the end of each project the candidate will:
- Submit a short report
- Fill a questionnaire available on-line at: http://cordis.europa.eu/fp7/capacities/questionnaire_en.html
- The participant is entitled to publish the results of its work at the infrastructure in the open literature.All publications resulting from the project should acknowledge this EC-support by mentioning : “The research leading to these results has received funding from the European Community‘s Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013) under grant agreement n° 228394”
- Proprietary research (research where results are not generally available to the public or only made available under confidentiality arrangements) cannot be supported.
- Travel and subsistence expenses linked to the access will be reimbursed upon approval of the report. Reimbursements will be done according to administrative rules of each hosting organisation.
- For more information about transnational access conditions, see the ANNEX III to the Grant Agreement - Infrastructures
Infrastructure ethical rules
Each dossier will be submitted to the ANSESEthic Committee .
See ANSES website